Saturday, August 1, 2015

How do Firing Mechanisms Work - I

Hello everyone, I'm back from my long vacation and it was simply awesome. I'll publish some pictures of firearms that I took while I was visiting various places in Europe in a few days, after I do some editing. Until that happens, let's study how various firing mechanisms work, with the aid of some movies.

In today's post, we will look at an interesting movie about how semi-automatic and fully automatic weapons work. This movie was prepared by the US Army for training purposes sometime around the World War II period.


Note that this film depicts one way to achieve semi-automatic and fully-automatic fire. There are also other mechanisms, which we will study in subsequent posts.

Until then, happy viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment